§ 1 Definition
Website – IT service on the www.web.evertop.pl
External website – websites of the Administrator’s affiliates, providers and users
Administrator – Evertop Sp. z o.o. registered at: ul. DŁuga 1-3, 41-506 Chorzów, with a tax identification number (NIP): 6272737893, company ID (REGON): 24393773 and National Court Register no (KRS): 0000499001, providing services electronically via Website and storing data and maintaining access to information on the Users Devices
User – an individual for whom the services are provided electronically by the Administrator via the Website
Device – electronic device with software for the User to access the Website
Cookies – text data collected in a form of files set up on the Users Device
§ 2 Cookies types
Internal cookies – files stored and readable from Users Device via systems of teleinformation network
External cookies – files stored and readable from Users Device via external systems of teleinformation network
Session cookies – files stored and readable from Users Device via Website or external Websites within one session on that specific Device. When the user closes their web browser these cookies are removed from the Users Device.
Persistent cookies – files stored and readable from Users Device via Website or external Websites until they are manually removed. The files are not automatically removed after the session expires, unless the Device configuration is set up for cookies removal when the session expires.
§ 3 The security
Mechanisms for storing and reading cookies – these mechanisms do not allow access to personal data or confidential information on your Device. The cookies cannot infect the Device with the viruses or any other malware, it is practically impossible
Internal cookies – used by the Administrator internal cookies are safe for the Users Devices
§ 4 Cookies uses
Improvement and Website access facilitation – Administrator may store in the cookies the information about the preference and Users settings concerning the Website in order to facilitate, improve and fasten the services supply.
Marketing and promotion – Administrator and external Websites use the cookies for marketing purposes and to display Users ads
Statistic data – Administrator and external Website use the cookies to collect and process the statistic data such as: visitors statistics, statistics of Users Devices or statistics of Users activities. The data is collected for the analysis and Website improvements.
§ 5 External services
The Administrator works with the following external websites, which may set up the cookies on Users Devices:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
§ 6 Google reCAPTCHA
- The Administrator uses on their website a service called “Google reCAPTCHA” (“reCAPTCHA”). The service provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
- The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to verify whether the data on the website (for example – in the contact form) are inserted manually or by the automatic program. ReCAPTCHA analyses the activities of web visitors based on different characteristics. The analysis starts automatically when the User enters the website. ReCAPTCHA analyses and verifies different information (such as IP address or browsing time or movements of Users mouse). Data collected during the analysis are transferred to Google.
- ReCAPTCHA analysis is run in the background. The User is not being informed about the process.
- Data processing during ReCAPTCHA service is based on the article 6, point 1, l. f of GDPR, where the legitimate interest of Administrator is to secure the website from the unfair and malicious access and spam.
- Administrator may reveal the IP address of the User and information about their specific activities within the website to ReCAPTCHA provider. In case the activities are identified as automatic/ those of a robot, the system would block the User from carrying out the activities on the website.
- Due to the use of ReCAPTCHA , the personal data are transferred to USA. The transfer is protected through the use of appropriate security level, adequate to the data protection level in EU. In order to comply with EU-US protection programs, the Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework are being used.
§ 7 The policy on data storage and access to
Users Devices via Website and external websites
The User may independently change the settings of records, removal or access to specific cookies files, at any time.
Information on how to turn off the cookies files on the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices are available on: ‘how to turn off the cookies’. The User may rectify any recorded cookie files using the tools on User Device through which they use the Website.
§ 8 Website requirements
Restrictions of record and access to cookies files on the Users Device may cause certain disfunctions in website operation.
Administrator is not responsible for incorrectly functioning website in case where The User restricts the access to cookie files or saving functions.
§ 9 Personal data protection
- Administrator manages the personal data in accordance with article 4, point 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in relation to all personal data collected via website.
- The User has the right to access personal data stored by the Administrator and the right to their correction. The User also has the right to withdraw or limit the processing of personal data and to transfer the data to another administrator in compliance with general legal requirements. The User has the right to object to processing of his/her personal data, including profiling based on the processed personal data.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of Personal Data Protection Office) in each case when there is a suspicion of breach of legal requirements in relation to processing of personal data.
- Personal data of the Users are not transferred to data recipients in terms of GDPR requirements, except for the specific cases when there is a legal liability to the Administrator for doing so or cases where there is a set up requirement to transfer data by the Administrator, to the supervisory authorities, such as external IT services.
- With exception to testing, when the Users activities is typical for robot, the personal data of the User are not the subject to any automatic personal data processing.
Administrator reserves the right to introduce any changes in the above Cookies policy without the consent from the Users. The Amendments introduced in Cookies policy will always be published on this website. The amendments come into effect on the releasing date of the Cookies policy.